AB X CONJURER'S KITCHEN Dark Chocolate Skull - GOLD [used for photoshoot]
Last heart left - the one we used for these gorgeous photos! Probably not edible anymore... but a beautiful display piece
This life sized human skull is an edible art piece.
Made from dark chocolate and lightly hand painted in edible paint, if kept away from heat, it will last for years. Given the chance...
Use for a centre piece for a banquet, the top of a wickedly dark cake or keep in a glass dome to be admired for eternity.
- 70% Dark Chocolate (vegan)
- This skull is not solid but has a substantial wall thickness (weight approx. 750-1000g)
- H 15cm X D 19cm X W 13cm
- If kept at room temperature no more than 21 degrees celsius (70 F) it will last for as long as you want (although we don't advise eating them after 2 months)
- We don't recommend ordering these chocolates if you live in a very hot place
- Made in a food safe registered kitchen by Conjurer's Kitchen
- Please check our Shipping & Returns Policy on Made to Order items